Pages

Thursday 5 November 2015

Nail Art #44 | Broken Glass Nails


Hello everyone! This week I've created some broken glass nails! I've seen this look all over Instagram so I had to do my own version.

I'm using holographic tape, cut up into tiny pieces and stuck them on the nails, my only issue is that the tape wouldn't lay flat and would curl up at the ends. I am not sure how to fix that issue so if anyone has any suggestions please comment below! I think the holographic tape would work perfect with or without polish.

The holographic nail polish used is by GOSH cosmetics; it doesn't have a name but it's the only holographic nail polish they sell so it's an easy find.

Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.