Pages

Thursday 23 July 2015

Nail Art #35 | Flower Decal Nails


Hello everyone! This week I've been playing around with water nail decals! I haven't had much experience with water decals before, but I found these cuties on eBay and bought them for a £1 from China. This is probably where I went wrong...

Though they applied perfectly... they really didn't like the Seche Vite topcoat I used.... I applied the top coat and the decal just fell apart. There was no way of fixing it either, it just smudged and ripped into tiny pieces under the top coat. I should probably just pay more for better quality decals...

The pictures above are without a top coat after redoing them all over again. I really wish I could add a top coat, they'd look so much better! I added a gold glitter outline to make the flowers stand out a little.

Have you had any issues with cheap decals before? Let me know in the comments below!
Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.