Pages

Friday 3 July 2015

Nail Art #34 | 4th July Nails


Hey everyone! This weekend it's America's Independence Day! 4th July is a much loved day for Americans, who love celebrating just about any special occasion. I've never been to America but I'd love to go and see what it's like there. 

I love all the things America has to offer. From great TV series like Breaking Bad, to companies like Netflix who are revolutionising the way we watch programmes. I like the American diners that are slowly making their way over to the UK, like Shake Shack and Five Guys. I love so many American beauty brands that I see on YouTube hauls, I just wish they were sold in our department stores.

I had some issues creating this nail art as my nail art pens had clogged up. I couldn't find a thin enough pin to poke the nib with, so I used a mixture of dotting tools, tooth picks and brushes for this nail art. I did soak the nibs in nail polish remover but it just never seemed to do anything...

I used Rimmel Ruby Red, Ciate's Pool Party and Snow Virgin to create this look.

Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.