Pages

Sunday 3 May 2015

Nail Art #29 | Gingham Nails


Hello everyone! The April showers have come really late but hey, rain was expected at some point. We had so much sun so I was literally carrying an umbrella in my bag everyday, expecting it to rain. I love spring, I love patterns, I love pastels, I love everything about the season. I am seriously not going to stop doing spring themed nails any time soon. Even when it's 25 degrees outside, i'll still be thinking of spring themed nails...

I used Model's Own Utopia & Lilac Dreams for the plaid design. These two shades of purple compliment each other so well! I honestly thought one polish would look too dark/too light for the other, but I'm glad I tried it out.

I hope you like it!
Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

3 comments :

  1. These are so pretty! I love models own as well.


    http://www.lauralopezbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they're a really great brand for polishes :)
      Jenny xo

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.