Pages

Friday 11 September 2015

Nail Art #38 | Varsity Nails


Hey everyone! Seeing as everyone is in back to school mode, I thought I'd do these varsity jacket inspired nails. I love varsity jackets and I wish my university had made them but it's not really a thing here. University branded products are more of an American thing. And we don't have cool logos for our universities... At least my university didn't.

This time of year screams Harry Potter, Autumn, cuddling up to the heater, candles... and the lead up to Christmas. I love it.

I'm using Model's Own Betty Blue, and WAH London's nail art striper to create the letters and stripes. Unfortunately the nib on the pen is blocked and I can't unblock it... Soaking it into nail polish remover didn't help either. I've lost the tiny pin from my other nail art pens too... So if you know how to fix this, please help!

Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.